The virtual event has shaped up extremely well. Hon’ble Minister Shri Pralhad Joshi, Minister of Coal and Mines was the Chief Guest at the Inaugural Session. The response has been good for the virtual exhibition with 100+ companies participating which includes international pavilion from Australia, Germany and UK.
Germany this time is the focus country and VDMA - India along with VDMA Mining is organising the German Pavilion and we are happy to have 16 different German machinery manufactures participating under the joint booth.
1. Andritz AG
2. DMT Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
3. Eickhoff Bergbautechnik GmbH
4. FLENDER India
5. Hella India Lighting Ltd.
6. J. D. Theile GmbH & Co. KG
7. Mineline Pvt. Ltd. (Bartec)
8. Putzmeister Concrete Machines Pvt. Ltd.
9. Ringfeder Power Transmission India Pvt. Ltd.
10. RINGSPANN Power Transmission India Pvt. Ltd.
11. SGF Sueddeutsche Gelenkscheibenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
12. Sumi Cyclo Drive India Pvt. Ltd.
13. thyssenkrupp Industries India Pvt. Ltd.
14. VOITH Turbo Pvt. Ltd.
15. Vulkan Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
16. ZF Industrieantriebe Witten GmbH