India Business Trip
If you are visiting India and keen to establish contact with potential customers and partners in India, we can offer the following services:
- Providing Overview on economic scenario in India
- Proposing a travel itinerary
- Coordinating appointments with the Indian companies
- Providing visa invitation letter
- Hotel Bookings at discounted rate
- Arranging Rental Car with driver
- Flight/Rail Ticket bookings
Further as follow-up:
- Mailing of your brochure/write-up to the Indian Industry
- Organising Road Show/Presentation/Press Meet
- Advertisement in VDMA Newsletter in India-German Machinery Industry
- Sourcing in India
- Formation of company in India (with partners)
- Market Study (with partners)
- Technical Translation (German/English & English/German)
Should you have an interest in this service, we would be glad to work out the personalised offer for you.
Mr Rajesh Nath
VDMA India Services Pvt. Ltd.
GC 36, Sector III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700106 / India.
Tel.: +91-33-4060 2364 / 2337 6692
Bildquelle : Mihai Isaila--Fotolia
Diese Artikel könnten Sie ebenfalls interessieren
Services of VDMA India
To establish the successful business in India, the characteristics of the market must be considered. To support its member companies VDMA India office offers the comprehensive assistance for both newcomers in the orientation phase as well as for established companies in the further development.
Find a perfect Candidate!
Qualified staff plays an important role for the successful business development of your office in India. However, recruiting suitable employees becomes challenging for foreign enterprises. The personnel search causes difficulties due to the lack of a set up in the new country.
Get your Company known!
Present your Company in our Quarterly Newsletter – German Machinery Industry, which is distributed to the 525 VDMA Member companies in India, around 300 other Indo-German companies in the engineering sector and to around 7000 Indian companies in various engineering sectors.
Indo-German Bridgehead and reliable partner
Germany is by far India’s most important business partner in the EU. Since almost 20 years, the German Machinery and Plant Manufacturers Association (VDMA), as a part of Europe's largest industry federation, has established an office in India which acts as a bridge-head between the German and Indian Industry and shares expertise and experience with its member companies from different industrial sectors.